Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beear and Bar

Foster’s beer is my absolute favorite tasting beer. I can’t believe it took me so many years to find it. I was always more of a german beer lover before discovering this Australian beauty. Wow! It is so smooth and light and oh so tasty. I first discovered this gem about 5 years ago. As I already mentioned, I was a sucker for a cold imported draft from germany or Holland or almost any European beer. I was never a fan of good ‘ol American brands that always resembled, well you know rhymes with “his totter.” I like a good beer with some sustenance to it if you know what I mean. You know, quality barley and hops, and a rich golden flavor. You know, I also enjoy a dark guiness beer once in awhile, but my favorite is now an aussy beer with an excellent taste, namely Foster’s.

I first discovered this beer while dining at the Outback restaurant. I like a good draft beer, and since I was having dinner at an Australian themed restaurant, I decided to try an authentic Australian beer with my shrimp on the barbie. While the food could have been much better that night, I thoroughly enjoyed the beer. I had a couple of tall drafts, and went home with my designated driver/partner to a very satisfied, relaxing evening.

Ever since, I have treated my self to a couple of cans of Fosters every weekend. It also comes in a Lager which comes in a green can. I still prefer the big blue can of Foster’s. You can also find it in 12 and 24 packs in bottles, but there is something about the big blue can that really turns me on. I know, I’m a peculiar one, hahaha! Okay, enjoy, and cheers!


wine gift basket |Fruit Basket Review directs you to the best quality gourmet fruit baskets online at the lowest prices and provides fruit basket discount codes, promotional codes, and coupon codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment